The Z-Vibe® is a vibratory oral motor tool that can help build oral tone and improve a variety of speech, feeding, and sensory skills. Use it to provide a varied sensory experience and/or to provide targeted tactile cues within the oral cavity. Its gentle vibration provides a new level of sensory stimulation to increase oral focus and draw more attention to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. Vibration can also be very calming, soothing, and organizing.
The Z-Vibe®'s sleek, innovative design features a lightweight, plastic handpiece with gentle bumps around its circumference for a non-slip grip. This texture can also be brushed along the cheeks, arms, hands, etc. for additional tactile input. The handle comes with a blue Probe Tip on one end and a Switch Tip on the other. Use the Probe Tip for oral motor assessment and development. This end of the handle is sealed off from the internal components so that no saliva, water, or moisture can compromise the unit from that end. To turn the unit on, simply twist the Switch Tip at the opposite end of the handle just until the unit starts to vibrate (please do not over-tighten!). This end of the handle is open so that you can easily replace the battery when necessary. The Switch Tip can also be replaced with any other tip in order to use two tips simultaneously. Choose from over 35 optional tip attachments (sold separately) to create a custom therapy tool. From brushes to spoons to pencils and more, the possibilities are endless!
- Made in the USA out of medical grade, FDA compliant materials
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The Z-Vibe® is sold here with 1 Probe Tip and 1 Switch Tip
- Other tips sold separately. Or, add a second tip from the pull-down menu above for only $4.00 (regularly $5)
- Battery included (this is a special Vibe Battery not sold in stores - we recommend buying a spare)
- Measures approximately 6.5" in length and less than half of an inch in diameter
- Recommended for individuals of all ages and abilities under the guidance of a therapist or a trained caregiver
Caution: as a therapeutic tool that contains small parts, the Z-Vibe® must be used under adult supervision at all times
Available in the following colours: